Ann Romney has been given the task of ‘humanising’ her automaton husband Mitt and bringing in female voters. Recent polls suggest that her campaign is working, with the two candidates now neck and neck among women. But deceptively apolitical, Ann is using her unique position to push a powerful and damaging anti- feminist message. I’ve written about it here at the Independent today. Take a look! Leave me a comment over there on the Independent site, and ideally Facebook like it and/or tweet it. Thank you!
Journalist and documentary maker writes about the news, popular culture and feminism on both sides of the Atlantic.
- girl expelled from Christian school for dressing too much like a boy- WSET.com - ABC13 wset.com/story/25061872… 1 day ago
- The female 'confidence gap' is a sham | Jessica Valenti theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 1 day ago
- The American Middle Class Is No Longer the World’s Richest nyti.ms/1juH6YE 2 days ago
- It’s Not Just Bossy- Some Other Supposedly Gender Neutral Words That Are Only Ever Used To Describe Women
- Guilt: Interview on WNPR, Colin McEnroe Show
- My interview with Canadian Radio CBC, the anxiety show
- Guilt Trip
- How Corporate America is Turning into a Cult and Why It’s Harming the American Employee
- ‘Having it All’ isn’t a Woman’s Issue
- Ann Romney: The Real Republican Threat to Women
- Want Your Kids To Grow Up Thinking Men Are More Important Than Women? Read Them Children’s Books.
- America the Anxious
- Page 3- is it sexist? Check out the debate.