I participated in a debate over at the Independent today, arguing that Page 3 is sexist, and that it’s time for it to go. A Journalist named Edwin Smith is arguing for the other side. Come check it out, and ideally, like it, share or tweet it and/or leave a comment. Thanks very much!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Journalist and documentary maker writes about the news, popular culture and feminism on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Join Ryanair! But we'll only pay you for nine months a year - Home News - UK - The Independent independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-n… via @Independent 1 day ago
- @TEConklin @brainpicker fascinating, thanks! 5 days ago
- Gove's claims of teenagers' ignorance harpooned by retired teacher gu.com/p/3fnhk/tw via @guardian 5 days ago
- My interview with Canadian Radio CBC, the anxiety show
- Guilt Trip
- How Corporate America is Turning into a Cult and Why It’s Harming the American Employee
- ‘Having it All’ isn’t a Woman’s Issue
- Ann Romney: The Real Republican Threat to Women
- Want Your Kids To Grow Up Thinking Men Are More Important Than Women? Read Them Children’s Books.
- America the Anxious
- Page 3- is it sexist? Check out the debate.
- Moral Judgements Have No Place in the Benefits System
- How We All Started Working for Free